The Deadly Choices Movember Men’s Golf Day brings together Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander men to raise awareness of the importance of men’s health issues.
• 4 man Ambrose tournament, shotgun start
• Healthy food will be provided
• Basic health screens on the day
• BYO golf bag, clubs, and balls (or hire at your own
• Golf carts available at own expense (but get in early!)
• Smoke, drug, and alcohol-free event
• All entrants must have a current 715 health check
To register a team, download the Flyer.
Registrations and health check forms must be
submitted by 26 November 2018.
Bidgerdii Community Health Service will be closed on Monday 1st October 2018 for the Queen’s Birthday Public Holiday.
We will reopen normal hours Tuesday 2nd October 2018.