The CQ Inaugural Indigenous Youth Touch Rugby League Carnival has been organised by CQ Health – CQ Youth Connect, Bidgerdii Community Health Service and Touch Rugby League (TRL) Rockhampton, has been temporarily postponed.
The carnival aims to promote the engagement of Indigenous Youth to participate in sport, showcasing their skills and engaging in health education and check-ups.
The highlights for the day will include:
- Touch rugby league carnival
- Exhibition game between Indigenous Rockhampton vs Rockhampton in TRL
- Health stalls and workshops
- Services that support Indigenous youth
- Rugby League/Touch football clinics
- Food and drink
If you would like further information please contact the event organisers:
Jade Smith (Indigenous Youth Engagement Officer, CQ Youth Connect)
Phone: 4932 5435
Mobile: 0457 687 358
Dallas Williams (Touch Rugby League)
Please see the flyer for more information. CQ Indigenous Youth Rugby League Carnival