FROM 6AM, 30 NOVEMBER 2018, ROCKHAMPTON GOLF COURSE
The Deadly Choices Movember Men’s Golf Day brings together Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander men to raise awareness of the importance of men’s health issues.
• 4 man Ambrose tournament, shotgun start
• Healthy food will be provided
• Basic health screens on the day
• BYO golf bag, clubs, and balls (or hire at your own
• Golf carts available at own expense (but get in early!)
• Smoke, drug, and alcohol-free event
• All entrants must have a current 715 health check
To register a team, download the Flyer.
Registrations and health check forms must be
submitted by 26 November 2018.
Have you had your 715 Aboriginal / Torres Strait Islander Health Check in the last Year?
Bidgerdii’s Lumai Yumba Screening van is coming to your area soon!
The mobile service has a Doctor, Nurse, Health Worker and Community Development Officer in the Lumai Yumba Outreach Services Team. This allows the Health Checks to be completed on site and in a short space of time – no waiting around!
Bring the family down and have a free Health Check to qualify for your free Deadly Choices Shirt. Make sure you bring your Medicare and Concession Cards on the day.
Dates and flyers are below
Capricorn Coast ( flyer – HERE )
18-19th January 2016
Bell Park, Emu Park 9am-4pm
20, 21, 22 January 2016
Yeppoon, Normanby Street 9am-4pm
Mount Morgan ( flyer – HERE )
25th January 2016 9am-4pm
Number 7 Dam (The Big Dam) Mt Morgan